Tuesday 23 December 2008

From WAGs to riches.

So I watched this interesting documentary on Friday about WAGS. (Wives and Girlfriends of Footballers). I know I’m not the only female that has imagined what it would be like to date a footballer. Pros- Endless shopping sprees, money on call, celeb events, extremely fit partner, never a bad hair day, and did I mention endless shopping sprees. Cons- extremely high risk of being cheated on, endless training, playing abroad (which can also be a perk as you get to be the glammed up cheering hottie) and others I can't mention.
This doc was particularly interesting as it looked at several different perspectives. Including the aspiring wannabe wags, club owners, the footballers themselves, and the women that have been the adulteress. Really interesting watch check it out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails