Wednesday 3 December 2008

Has Britney still got the X Factor?



Now unless you've been hiding under a rock or you simply don't care! There has been a lot of furore over Britney's performance on the X Factor last Saturday. I'm not gonna lie as soon as I knew Britney was coming on everything stopped in my house. I literally sat in front of the TV eager to see the comeback of all comeback's (side eye glance). Now we all remember her past performances, slick dancing, energetic, compelling to watch. If you've forgotten take a peep below. This was Britney at her best!



I have no doubt that Britney will make a full comeback however I don't think Saturday was quite the day for it. As for someone who is known for their energy and choreography, Britney had neither. I felt the performance was a little lacklustre, and that her management, dad, team who ever just shoved her on stage. The proof was in the pudding when Dermot asked her a few questions- and her responses were a little... shall we say odd. Britney noooooooo! I think she still need's some more timme and after reading several interviews this week she still has a way to go. Need less to say I'm still rooting for Miss Spears, all we can do is pray for her.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails