Friday 12 December 2008

Sasha Fierce

I've been listening to "I Am....Sasha Fierce" for a few days now. First impressions it's okay, not all the hype people have made it out to be, but after listening to it again it’s actually grown on me. It’s better than her previous outing "B’day".
The album's title is a reflection of Miss Knowles two personalities. I personally prefer the latter half of the album- Sasha fierce. This is where you will find the more up tempo tracks. If your into your lovey dovey, I love my boo, my girl/boy friend is my world, Chris Brown and Jordan Sparks “No Air” flex then you’ll love “I Am”. Clever concept I suppose. Beyonce is blossoming nicely and is clearly finding married life pure bliss.

The “Single Ladies” track has got to be the women's anthem of 2008...why? Simple if you have someone in your life and they mean that much to you, then you better do all you can to hold onto them. “If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it...” STANDARD!!! This clip from Tyra Banks show is too funny. I bet Miss Banks was thinking damn I’d love to be singing this set with Beyonce- gyrating around getting my swerve on. I know this is Beyonce’s favourite dance routine of all time by the way she so vehemently does the routine- easy.


1 comment:

Matilda Egere-Cooper said...

Er, are those two dudes?!?!?

Maximum campage.

anywho, yes, Beyonce loves that routine, I'm tempted to recreate a photo where I point at my wedding finger and say "what!", but I'm just not that cocky.

Oh yea...anecdote, anecdote, anedcote....lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails