Wednesday 19 August 2009

Vision Board

Viola – I have finally completed my vision board and what a therapeutic process it was. I first came across the idea on Diary of a Fab Black Woman’s Blog; it was then mentioned again at the “I Am My Brand” seminar. Then the pastor at my church talked about your dreams and putting them in plain vision a few weeks back.

A vision board is a visual representation or collage of the things that you want to have, be, or do in your life. I have selected pictures and phrases that will bring about certain feelings, emotions and most importantly a positive response. I.e. a birds eye view of New York, Times Square and bible scriptures to name a few. Since making the board I look at it constantly and now need to make the necessary steps to attain EVERYTHING on my board. The key is tenacity, perseverance, PATIENCE and hard work, here goes!

4 comments:

Virtues of Beauty said...

I like this! I have a notice board that I use, with just words called "words of inspiration", but I like this!

I think I'll try it out and do my own version!

K-HART said...

yes patience give it a whirl. the pictures really do help! x

Fab Black Woman said...

loves it!
may all your hopes and dreams be fulfilled in due time...it really is the best thing to wake up to every morning. x

Ondo Lady said...

I LOVE this, I keep meaning to do a moodboard for my home but a vision board sounds really exciting. That will be my project when I get back.

Related Posts with Thumbnails