Thursday 3 September 2009

The Blueprint 3


I took a sneak peek at Jay Z's The Blueprint 3 album and off my first initial listen it's not too bad. I can honestly say I didn't skip a track; the beats are infectious and will sure enough get you tapping your toes in no time. There is a handful of artist appearances including Pharell, Alicia Keys, Drake (don't believe the hype) Kanye West to name a few.

I have not taken the time to decipher the lyrics yet but on production/beats alone the album is good! Is this album more commercial compared to previous Jay Z outings...of course! None the less Jay Z fans will not be disappointed. My favourite tracks so far are Haters, Off That, Empire State of Mind (I heart NY), Venus vs. Mars chah I like the whole album apart from all the profanities. I swear my ears are getting more sensitive the older I get.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails