Saturday 19 December 2009

Diddy's London UK Assistant

The things we do eh?!?! Here I am auditioning to be Puff Daddy's Personal Assistant. This video was filmed two years ago and is quite low budget. I'm not ashamed to share my work with ya'll as it helps me improve for next time. Look at my hair sniff, the extensions did wonders back then I was so attached to them. I forget how strong my Midlands accent is you can hear it from the get go. I literally ramble on for over two minutes......oh how I've changed.

If I could shoot this video again I would be so much more creative. I'd film scenes over different locations in and around London. I'd make it fun and really show my personality more. I’d incorporate a costume change and some music in the back ground. I’d include a scene which involved me re-enacting the role of a Personal Assistant. Could I really have worked for Diddy I’m not so sure but I was willing to give it a shot. Needless to say I did not get a call back lol!

1 comment:

Miss Wilson said...

I remember this.
2 years ago
Oh WOW

Related Posts with Thumbnails