Tuesday 22 December 2009

Goodbye To The.....





ballet pump. I know the likes of Kate Moss and Sienna Miller rock these shoes on a regular and make them look good but they’re just not for me. Believe me I've tried to love them and there are some nice styles out there, but out of all the flat typed shoes available I’d rather wear a pair of brogues or loafers.

No matter how hard I try I can’t dress them up and I don't think they're attractive. In addition they don’t really support your feet depending where you buy them from. So on Sunday I threw out 12 pairs of shoes 4 of which consisted of ballet pumps. I don't miss them at all and to be honest I don't think my feet will ever see a ballet pump again.

1 comment:

fashionbytes said...

Being almost 6ft I cannot live without my ballet pumps...they are just so practical! I'd take a cute ballet pump over a pair of 5inch heels any day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails