Monday 22 February 2010

Best Dressed At The Baftas


Kate Winslett wore a lace black design dress by Stella McCartney .

I think Kate looks great, the dress fits her body perfectly. The split detail shows just enough leg  and the lace panel detail is divine. This dress is very classy and elegant yet simple and effective.


Vera Farmiga wore a asymmetric dress with black sash by Marchesa.

I don't normally like flowy dresses like this but she is bang on trend with the nude/cream colour and the one shoulder strap design. I love the black sash detail which helps accentuate her waist and breaks up the white nicely. Her chignon bun and lack of jewellery helps us focus on the dress, which I guess is the whole point really.


Audrey Tatou in Lanvin.

I'm not too sure about the matching red shoes and bag. I think I would have gone for a smaller clutch style purse and teamed them with black shoes but that's me. However I love the pink colour and the off the shoulder detail.


Erin O’Connor in Louis Vuitton

All black errrthing lol. I really like this look! The black halter neck backless style dress, the big statement Topshop ring , the Louis Vuitton clutch bag and her hair look on all receive top marks. I love it when women have jet black hair, the bob with full on bangs just sets off the whole look.


Saoirse Ronan in Burberry

Another star who went for the cream/nude look. The ruffle detailing is what synched this look for me along with the belt. I think an up style hair do would have finished this look off nicely. Roll on The Oscars!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails