Sunday 18 April 2010

Week 27 Of My Journey Getting To New York.

I haven't done as much as I'd wanted to this week apart from e-mail a few more contacts. I don't feel guilty either to be honest. I've been so consumed with life in general, ideas for my new blog, devising ways to make extra money etc, stressing about life that NYC preparations have fell to the way side a little.

That's how life goes sometimes and I just can't be bothered to beat myself up about it. Been there done that way too often and as we know it doesn't help! I'm still yet to book my flight and it seems there is no way of me avoiding paying up to £600. (Note to self don't go to New York peak time again). My finances aren't looking to great at the moment but again I can't be getting stressed about it as it's not going to help the present situation. I have to remind myself that this whole experience is taking me out of my comfort zone and the ride is not going to be easy or comfortable.

Hopefully this week will be a bit more productive and I'll have more to report back next Sunday.x

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails