Sunday 27 June 2010

Week 37 Of My Journey Getting To New York.

This week I've pulled my socks up and started to call people/companies. It's a life long dream of mine to work at Hot 97 as well as meet Diddy. If I met trust me I'd probably faint!

So I've started to stalk the folks over in New York. I've been calling several different urban radio networks. The problem is I can't seem to get no one. I know who I need to talk to they just never seem to answer their phone. I know persistence is key and I will eventually get them.

I can't believe I've got 5 weeks left to go, where has the time gone? I've still got to book my travel insurance, buy a large suit case, finish my show reel, amened my CV, continue researching entertainment stories, try to put aside as much spending money as possible. Oh the list continues and my head is beginning to hurt. I must confess I haven't used my time as wisely as I should. Although it's not too late and it all depends on how constructively I use my time from now on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails