Saturday 3 January 2009

Trends for 2009

Since my blog unveiling, I have failed to cover any aspects of fashion. So here goes… I have already stated I have a major shoe fetish and this seasons trends include ruffles especially the T-bar style, and statement shoes are BIG. New Look has a nice selection that won’t break the bank. It is not about black BORING!!!!! Go for something more daring like red or yellow.



I like the ones below but they are not practical for every day wear.



Bold colour's are still representing for 2009. The colour of the season is going to be orange so fashion experts claim. Bring it on I’m going to bag myself a coupe of frocks from now. Along with yellows, pink which is hot at the mo and electric blue!




Jumpsuits make a return! I doubt I'll be following this trend but never say never!



Leggings are still going strong- cheap and cheerful. Who would have thought the good old trouser staple from my school hey day would have made such a strong come back! Not for those who are a little conscious about their derriere.



Statement jewellery is going to be very big this year. Large chunky bracelets, earrings and statement necklaces will really vamp up your look.



More fashion updates to come.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails