Tuesday 6 January 2009

Beauty!

Hey Ladies I've been saying for a minute that this is the season for colours. Now if you don’t have the funds to be buying a new coat, bag or shoes every week. Then invest in accessories which can include make-up YEAH!

Milly Tilly told me about this website called scandalous beauty. I must say I am very impressed, not only does it advise you on skin and make-up products. It also has video clips demonstrating on how to apply your make-up. This is excellent news as I still haven’t mastered the whole smokey- eye effect, and for all those who tried to mock me wearing blue eye shadow you’ll see….

Check out scandalous beauty!

P.S I'm loving rimmel's vibrant nail varnish selection. I'm currently rocking purple nails woo hoo!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails