Friday 9 January 2009

Fashion Stop!



Quick ways too update the dull winter attire, the leather driving glove. This fashion accessory is too hot to not own at least one pair. I own a purple and red pair and am hoping to bag a yellow pair before the months out. As I said before try to avoid black as I'm sure you all have more than enough black in your wardrobe already lol. Plus these wont break the bank, you can pick up a pair for £6. Go on be brave and daring and clash a bright pair of gloves with a red, navy or grey coat. I dare ya!

1 comment:

DKay said...

You know you don't need to dare me, i would buy them all in a hot minute. £6 won't break the bank but.....if you want all the colours it will. I am LOVIN my yellow pair, I wear them with EVERYTHING, yes EVERYTHING. They make such a statement and make my DULL black coat look like it still has some life left init.

Oh cool picture.

Related Posts with Thumbnails