Monday 12 January 2009

Bad Boy?



Mr Sean Combs really is like Marmite; you either love him or hate him! After watching “I want to work for Diddy” a US version of The Apprentice. I have to give him his dues. I know many people see him as arrogant which he can be at times plus rude, but there is no denying he has worked VERY HARD to get to where he is today.

Hands up I applied to be his personal assistant two years ago. Did I really want to work for the Diddy slave master? I’m not so sure but it would have got me into New York City. We have witnessed him pushing people beyond their limits- (walk over Brooklyn Bridge for cheesecake -Making the Band). His intimidating behaviour and diva tantrums on his reality show. This man would have made me forget I go to church every Sunday lol lol…

That aside I have always admired him for his confidence/arrogance, determination, assertiveness and my man does have swagger! His motto, which I am trying to adopt for 2009, is sleep is not an option. He recently said in an interview “that he would sleep when he dies.” Who say’s that? Hard working focused people say that, that’s who! You know what rhyme’s with tired right….FIRED!!!!

You know Diddy is never happy with just one empire oh no, he’s a true entrepreneur. With his Sean John clothing range, perfume, aftershave, Justin’s restaurants, Bad Boy Entertainment, numerous reality programmes. This man is truly a brand within him self can’t stop, won’t stop!

Dave Chapelle did a spot on impersonation of Diddy check here. He is too too funny!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails