Tuesday 31 March 2009

Oh dear!



Not that I’m surprised but it’s a tad shame for our dear old Kelly. (I can call her that as she permanently resides in the UK). The poor lass has left/been dropped from Columbia. To be honest I don’t know where she’s going to go from here.
It all went belly up when Destiny’s Child parted ways. Of course Mrs Carter/ Beyonce/ Sasha Fierce was going to dominate the world STANDARD! I didn’t anticipate seeing much of Michelle but I had a bit of hope for Kelly. She released two albums the latter Miss Kelly, which was okaaay nothing special. Then she released it again never a good sign! She moved here to the UK why I’m not sure? Some how I don’t think the Americans that once supported her whilst she was in DC have love for her no mo. Then she was spotted at any and every event around London including the beat down ones in the hood. NO KELLY NO!

I predict she will do hooks/choruses on other artists tracks, a bit of modelling here and there, try her hand at presenting and red carpet events down good old Leicester Square. Then again she may try and release another album….. She is a talented young lady and I hope she doesn’t fall by the way side. Although it seems that may have already happened.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails