Thursday 2 April 2009

Good times....

Spring is finally here YEAH! I had a nice spontaneous day with my home girl and what fun we had! First off we bopped to a playback for this new artist called Corneille who is signed to Universal/ Motown Records. His music sounded pretty good watch this space. Plus I’m a girl who loves a freebie at heart whether it be a gig, food, music, clothes or more food ha ha. Then we got a little side tracked and heavily influenced by the heat of the sun and decided to spend the rest of the day ramping (you’re never too old to ramp). It occurred to me that there is so much to London that I still haven’t seen. Today was my first official tourist day for a long time and may there be plenty more to come. Roll on the open bus tour waltzing…..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails