Tuesday 21 April 2009

Beyonce On The Oprah Winfrey Show.

I like Beyonce more and more as time goes by and I wouldn’t mind going to see her in concert this summer (although I did get to see her in 2007). You have to give props where props are due!!! My how she has blossomed over the years she continues to graft hard at her career, she is now a wife, completed three solo albums not to mention Destiny’s child, has a few movies under her belt and sang at the President's inauguration. I respect her more after watching her appearance on Oprah. I wonder if too many of us judge her by her stage persona Sasha Fierce instead of Mrs Jay Z. You can recap the appearance below.



2 comments:

K said...

I don't care what anyone says, Beyonce is a serious entertainer and she seem so nice with it too. OK! Clearly, I don't know her personally but from what I do know of her, she is a force to be reckoned with - K

Ondo Lady said...

Great interview as always; Oprah is such a superb host, Has she won awards for her interview skills. Beyonce is amazing as always; is there no end to that lady's talents? And so bloody charming and charismatic too. LOVE her!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails