Monday 27 April 2009

Beep Beep!!!!!


I really, really want a moped! This is not a phase I’m going through as I’ve been thinking about this for a few years now and as summer is looming upon us it seems the perfect opportunity. I could whiz around the streets of London on my moped and still look lady like with my dress blowing in the wind lol lol.
I’d like to think that a moped is slightly safer than a full sized motorbike. As they have smaller engines, are niftier and so much easier to control. I am a little weary about the traffic and the drivers on London’s roads but I’d get over it. I had my first taste of moped driving in Aiya Napa when I was eighteen. I loved it and insisted that I be the designated driver at all times. I then got another taste in Spain in 2003 and now feel very confident with my driving abilities. I love the independence of being able to just get on the bike and go and they look so cool! All I need now is a CBT certificate and about £600 and I’m good to go!

2 comments:

Ondo Lady said...

That is funny because I have always wanted a Vespa. I think they look so cool. The only downside would be when it rained as you would have no protection. Still I guess you can always use it in the summer.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails