Tuesday 28 April 2009

Drama week one...



So last night was my introductory for drama and vocal training-good times!!!!!!!! I’ve decided that I’m going to blog a weekly account of my progression. So Karen being Karen arrived fashionably late (I really need to work on my punctuation) to a nice intimate class of seven pupils ranging within age and cultural backgrounds. We did a number of exercises including how to breathe properly (believe me there is a technique to this) how to settle nerves, memory training and various activities where we able to just express ourselves.
What I most enjoyed about last night was that I was able to show my creative side as I haven’t done any form of drama since secondary school. It was great to just take centre stage and not care who was watching. I think I was a bit of an eager beaver and often volunteered to go first in each activity (I need to calm down). Yesterday confirmed that I can be quite a character and I think I have already established myself as the joker of the group tee hee hee. I’ll keep you posted with week two’s activities.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think hartley hare may prove disruptive in class, so we'll wait and see if she makes it on the big screen or stage, looking forward to your debut.

K-HART said...

lol watch this space....

queenofsheba said...

well done missy...i've been trying to think of a new hobby i can take on but u know how indecisive i am(!) i can't figure out what i want to do!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails