Monday 13 April 2009

Question of the day.....


(Image courtesy of Bossip)

Why has Cassie cut her hair like this?!?! I don’t understand! It’s not like I'm her biggest fan or anything but I’m really baffled about this one?!?!?!? I don't know what convinced her that this is the style for 2009. I’m not dissing but it just looks like any random Joe got the clippers and clean shaved off the right side of her hair (I wonder if this was some kind of dare/bet....naaah). I suggets she chop the remaindng hair shorter and try and work a Rhianna/ Kelis look or suttin. Then again she could just shave the rest off and be the next Amber Rose. Luckily for her she's an attractive girl and looks stunning regardless of whether she has hair or not.

2 comments:

B-RAE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B-RAE said...

Trynna compete with Amber Rose! I had a dream that she could sing, and Kanye was producing her album. You heard it here 1st!!! Remember Prince and Vanity...WATCH OUT WORLD! (We'll see, I wouldn't doubt it tho')

- B!

Related Posts with Thumbnails