Wednesday 10 June 2009

JLS



I have heard this joint on the radio several times and never knew it was our very own Brit boy quartet JLS. I don’t want to seem like I’m knocking them but the video’s a little contrived. The JLS lads seem like they are trying just a little too hard and I do not love the whole body popping/locking awkward jerky movements. I swear Jonathon does the Harlem shake toward the end of the video.... OH HELL TO THE NAH!!!! Diversity they are not but their vocal abilities are okay and at least they have got rid of those colourful JLS t-shirts. Go boy’s you have a strong female following and I’m sure you’ll be just fine!!

3 comments:

MsQuiche said...

That video had me LMAO from start to finish. That heartbeat dance move is a killer. I confess, I kinda like the song though...

MsQuiche said...

And you've been tagged by the way.

K-HART said...

i can't even front because certain radio station love to play songs every hour on the hour. this song has now grown on me too..sigh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails