Friday 31 July 2009

BB oh no you didn't!


I can't believe I'm blogging about Big Brother again, but yesterday's episode compelled me too. The last post I did was how bad Marcus had it for Noirin and oh how thing’s can change in the space of a week. For those who haven't succumbed to the BB spell, here is the low down of what has been happening thus far.

Noirin is the Irish lass that all the mans are on. Sree a previous housemate fell under Noirn’s spell. Then there’s Marcus (the hairy man) who too fell hook line and sinker for Noirin. Due to embarrassment, people telling him to let it go and Noirin getting it on with Siavash, Marcus has now taken a step back. Although I think he still secretly pines for her. Then there was Tom one of the new housemate’s who too took a slight shine to our Noirin. In between all this time Noirin has flitted from man to man, flirted with them all, told them she's not really looking for an r/ship yada yaah.

The last piece of the love square is Siavash. Who really likes Noirin but apparently has a g/friend- nothing new there and has convinced himself that him and Noirin are in a semi-relationship. He and Noirin have been sharing a bed, kissing, cuddling and flirting etc. Now not for one second did I believe she really liked him, yet she still persisted in kissing him and giving mixed signals which she has been doing since day one.

So what does Big Brother go and do??? Drum roll please… bring in Noirin’s American ex-boyfriend duh duh duh….. What does Noirin do… not even breathe easy for two seconds and literally jumps back into the arms of what's his name… Isaac. She hasn't even pupped on Siavish since, poor dude. He seems so distressed and now has to see Noirin the lass he was snuggling up to and kissing a day ago, back in the arms of her ex-man. Oh BB is grimy they really took it there. I guarantee tonight's eviction/show is going to be pure fireworks! Noirin did wrong and will probably get pelted with eggs tonight lol.

P.S Is it me or am I the only one that doesn’t think she’s the beauty everyone is claiming her to be?

4 comments:

Ondo Lady said...

Wow, Big Brother really have pulled up a corker there haven't they? hee hee. And no she ain't no beauty just a pain lass who seems to be rather ugly on the inside.

Matilda Egere-Cooper said...

Well said Ondo. K-Hart, I think Davina wasted her interview time with Noirin...it was a waste to watch, I actually feel I despise the girl, but I know that aint Jesus lol - MAN! I can't believe how openly manipulative Noirin is...it actually disgusts me. It's not right to treat people like that...but you reap what you sow...she'll learn one day.

*LilBiuty* said...

I may get slapped here but I actually liked Noirin, I just think she's been misunderstood and althought she was flirting with everyone and sending mixed messages she was quite entertaining and guys do that all the time so why not her eh! Anyways I think there are far worse caracters in that house then her (Like Bea!!).
Still love BB, tweet about it every night that's how much I love it LOL

K-HART said...

@ lil beauty hmmm i'm not sure about noirin at all! but i do agree that bea is one to watch out for.

she is dangerous and playing a risky game. she has been messing with half-wit since day 1. she is two faced and very patronising.

she'll be out soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails