Tuesday 3 November 2009

Alexandra Burke Does Wonderland

Alexandra Burke has done a photo shoot for Wonderland magazine. I have to give props where props are due and the chick looks hawt! She has really blossomed and come into her own since winning the X Factor last year. I met her a few years ago whilst she was supporting a friend during radio interviews and she's exactly how she comes across on television, sweet bubbly and very friendly. I would definitely go and see her in concert as I know she would be entertaining and good value for money.

Check out the pictures below....








2 comments:

fashionbytes said...

She looks lovely, very model-esque. However whenever I see her on TV doing interviews I have to turn over because I find her so cringeworthy, she is sweet yes but always strikes me as a bit of a desperado...I suppose she is still v young and excitable so I'll let her off!

the twenty said...

true the pictures are fab but i do think she's changed since winning the X-Factor n' not in a good way....

Related Posts with Thumbnails