Friday 27 November 2009

Bargain Of The Week


Animal Print Dress £40 £10 (Warehouse)

I love a bargain, but then again don't we all?!?!? I purchased this dress yesterday as I knew it would come in handy for a family gathering/party tonight. I wanted something nice but not too dressy and this fits the bill perfectly. I'm a fan of animal print and would have loved this dress in red but cobalt blue suits me fine. It's not too short and fits just right. It has a shoe string tie at the neck and exposes the back but in a nice subtle way.

I'm going to team this up with bright orange nail varnish to inject a bit more colour. My black suede ankle peep toe cuff boots, military jacket and the faithful clutch bag. I'm going to take some snaps tonight and may add the finished look sometime next week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails