Wednesday 9 December 2009

Graffiti

So curiosity got the best of me and I wanted to see what Chris Brown's latest offering had to say (don't lynch me).....and it's actually very good. I wouldn't consider myself a Chris Brown stan but this album is consistent track after track after track. It's a nice mix of up tempo tracks and ballads and the production is on point. I was surprised at how I listened to the whole album without skipping a track, that's always a good sign. Chris knows what formula works for him and he's stuck to it and I’m sure his loyal fans will be happy with their purchase. I'm not sure how well this album will sell....time will tell.

Stand out tracks are Transform Ya, Crawl, So Cold, What I Do (should be the next single), Famous Girl, Wait and Fallin Down.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails