Wednesday 17 February 2010

Brits Best Dressed

I didn't bother watching The Brit Awards last night and to be honest I don't think I missed much. I was very disappointed with the red carpet. I thought the stars would have really pulled out the stops. I guess I'll have to wait until the Baftas this Sunday. Here's a few looks that deserve a round of applause.

JLS in grey matching suits, the guys looked very dapper! A round of applause to their stylist.


Alicia Keys stole the night for me in this black metallic sequined dress. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her Louboutin shoes, they're BAD!!!!


Cat Deely looked fab in this mini dress, Jimmy Choo's Glenys heels and box clutch.


Leone Lewis opted for a metallic silver William Tempest dress teamed with pink lipstick and shoes. This isn't a favourite of mine but it was  nice to see Leona switch it up. You go girl!

1 comment:

the twenty said...

u didnt miss much...the whole show was quite emberassin....

Related Posts with Thumbnails