Sunday 14 February 2010

Week 18 Of My Journey Getting To New York.

I didn't do half the things I'd planned  this week in relation to my trip. I’m yet to put some money aside for rent; I've got 2 weeks until the month is out. Where has February gone? Time is beginning to fly now and I still have a few loose ends to tie up. Plus I need to renew my passport; I better do that this month.

I began to get pieces of audio together for a little demo CD I’m going to take with me. It will contain packages I've made, snippets of my entertainment slot and adverts I've voiced. I need to showcase my skills and I haven't ruled out the opportunity of making a quick dollar whilst out there.

It seems at least 5 of my friends are going to be in the States during the month of August. This is such a contrast compared to my trip nearly 2 years ago when I was all on my lonesome. I am faithful that everything will work out okay, regardless of how the situation looks at present.

1 comment:

Matilda Egere-Cooper said...

Yea it will - March will be the month of FOCUS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails