Friday 12 February 2010

Friday Throwback!


Brandy - Baby
Uploaded by chirine. - Watch more music videos, in HD!

I wasn't sure which Brandy video too pick so opted for this one. I was so young and oblivious that I didn't realise this video was shot in the heart of Times Square (New York baby). These were the days when puffa coats were the one; I loved her white version. I had a FLAT yellow puffa jacket at school. This kind of defeated the point really as puffa jackets were meant to be puffy oh well. Then I tried to revive my self with a black patent version during college. It was way too big and literally swamped my body, plus it was so uncomplimentary. The things we do for fashion eh?


Brandy rocked braids so well and did so many different styles with them. She was like the Rihanna of extensions and made we want to get braids again. These were the days when videos were innocent and less sexually overt.

1 comment:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails