Monday 8 February 2010

What The Bleep Is Going On?



This video is evidence of why my children will NOT be having a TV in their bedroom. They'll be lucky if they own a computer and if so it will have a parental lock on. Uh uh.....no ma'am! I'm not sure how old this young boy is, but I'd say he's no older than ten? It just goes to show kids pick up on everything. Clearly he has watched several music videos to imitate this kind of behaviour.Where is this boys parents?!?!? They probably the ones filming this video tut tut.

My child would get a whoops up side the head for pulling this ish. "Boy you better get your booty in the house" (that's the nice version).  All jokes aside this is not a good look!

1 comment:

Miss Wilson said...

My mouth is open!!!
What the mess was that?
I wonder what grade that child is in?
Madness.

About more action, can the child spell more action???

Related Posts with Thumbnails