Wednesday 10 February 2010

Latest Addidtion To My Wardrobe.


I've finally got my Dr Martens-yeah!!!! I've been raving on about these since last year, but was in two minds, as I think you have to have a certain look/style to carry them off. My friend kindly brought them for me and although their not originals, I don't care. I LOVE them especially as there patent!
They'll get their debut tomorrow and I'm going to team them with leggings and a fitted top or denim shirt. Plus there the perfect footwear for the weather outside at the moment. I never thought in a million years that I'd be wearing Dr Martens again, but my style has changed so much over the past year. Especially since I chopped my hair off. I find I dress that little bit more edgier now. 

1 comment:

Onye's Hair Utopia said...

Jealous......yea. Love them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails