Tuesday 20 January 2009

Renaissance Rap!



Wow it has been a busy day for me in Blogsville chuckle. Okay seriously where have I been?!?!?! This video has been out for at least two months now and I’ve only just discovered it, not a good look! To make matters worst I didn’t know the late J Dilla produced this track (side eye). I wasn’t sure if this was one song or two as on the album it is titled “Move”, but the video is titled “Renaissance Rap”. Any whoo I think I can go as far as to say this is my favourite track off the “The Renaissance” album, and that J Dilla was one of my favourite producers.

J-Dilla K-Hart salutes you and in remembrance of a great hip-hop producer a classic below.(Sorry about the expletives in advance) HEAVY PRODUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails