Tuesday 3 February 2009

Fashion Stop!


Denim will NEVER go out of fashion. The styles and trends will just change each season and this season is all about bleached and ripped denim. I’m not sure if I’ll be rocking the distressed denim look although I always say that and then low and behold I’m wearing ripped jeans. I don’t mind the odd slash here and there but some people do go a little OTT and have their skin exposed in some unsightly places. Do not waste your money in buying a pair, find an old pair of jeans at home and use a razor, NOT scissors to create the look. Viola!


(Image courtesy of People magazine)
The colour nude is back for another year and I wouldn’t mind a nice pair of nude shoes to rock throughout the summer however I’m on a shoe ban. I love nude nails, nude lipstick and nude clothing but it doesn’t really do anything for my complexion. Then again it depends what colour you team it up with hmmmm.


Ribbons and scarves are the new belt. I have a draw full of scarves and will be wrapping one around my midriff once it warms up a little.


Fringe’s no not in your hair, on your shoes, dresses, skirts and bags. I did see a nice dark brown fringe bag a few months ago and was debating whether to buy it or not. I chose not to buy it as like most things I have more than enough bags.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails