Monday 2 February 2009

New X Factor Judge?



There seems to be a whole lot of debacle with regards to the X Factor judges. Is Danni Minogue going to be replaced or isn’t she? So to save the producers time and money I think a woman that would be brilliant for the position is Jamelia.
Why her? Well she has been in the music industry for a minute now, and knows her stuff. I feel she would give constructive feed back. She is feisty and can hold her own and would add a bit of spice to the show. She wouldn’t be intimidated by Mr Simon Cowell and therefore would not shilly-shally with her comments. She would be an extra bit of eye candy as she is a stunning lady and would give Mrs Cheryl Cole a run for her money. Most importantly it would be nice to see a young black woman on the judging panel. The chances of this becoming a reality are nil phwoar as I know Jamelia is not even in Simon Cowells radar-sigh!
Join me in chant…. Sign up Jamelia, sign up………

3 comments:

queenofsheba said...

I'm not sure about Jamelia being a new judge. I don't think she has a personality for TV...did you see her programme for BBC 3? or did you see her on that Channel 4 programme 'Plus One'...v disappointing. Maybe she would buzz off of Cheryl but i think it would be cringeworthy and painful to watch her on x-factor

MsQuiche said...

Mmmm, interesting choice. Come to think of it, isn't Jamelia just a black version of Cheryl? Both very pretty/with questionable vocal skills/known for their feisty personalities/married to footballers with roving eyes. K-Hart, you may be on to something. I think you need to reach out to Simon and ask him to provide you with a hefty finder fee.

DKay said...

Don't know about Jamelia, she seems nice, but not very.....interesting, dare I say boring. I think maybe.....Alesha Dixon, great personality, say's it like it is, attractive.....I think she would work for TV.

Related Posts with Thumbnails