Friday 27 March 2009

Coming to BBC 2


I am thrilled that The Wire is finally reaching terrestrial TV, about time too! Even Barack Obama has raved about how good the series is. The debut is next Monday on BBC 2 at 11:20pm. Yes a little late but what did you really expect? It’s gritty, violent, expletives left right and centre and a little heavy with the sex scenes to be on any earlier. It will be on every day Mon-Fri so I will no longer have to wait to borrow the DVD’s from my friend. However I can’t guarantee that I will be staying up at 11:20 every night to watch The Wire hmmmm decisions, decisions?
I am currently half way through season 2 and it’s not as gripping as the first season but I am determined to see it through as I have to see how the story ends. Tune in and give it a try and be warned patience is needed as the story lines can be a little slow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am saddened to hear it is just making it across the pond, but it's truly one of our best series in a while. Don't sleep on season 2, it will has some moments. Stick with it.

K-HART said...

thanks i'm gonna stick it out as i've heard you dont get the full conclusion till the end of the series

Related Posts with Thumbnails