Thursday 26 March 2009

Sir Alan's back!


Oh yes The Apprentice is back in fine form and every body is talking about it. Trevor Nelson was even discussing it on his Breakfast show this morning. How can anyone NOT watch this programme? It is one of the main reasons people stay at home on a Wednesday evening. Its British reality TV at its best, beating the likes of X Factor, Big Brother and Strictly Come Dancing hands down.

Anita was the first to go and rightly so as she didn’t really hold her own in the boardroom and got eaten alive by the other two. I absolutely love Sir Alan Sugar’s wit, cynicism and blunt answers- don’t ramp! After watching last night’s episode it has confirmed that I would NEVER go on the Apprentice. 1 I am not business minded 2 I would not want to be team leader (which everyone has to do at some point) and 3 I would hate to be taken into the boardroom - no thanks!

The bitchiness and back stabbing has already started and it’s only week one, more fireworks and tears to come in the following weeks. Who would you rather work for Diddy or Sir Alan Sugar?

2 comments:

Ondo Lady said...

I would never work for either of them. I like Alan Sugar but he is looking for complete and utter devotion to his business while I put myself and my business (well when I finally get round to setting one up) first. This series does not seem as good as previous but it is early days yet. I have seen Diddy's show as well as the one by 50 Cents or 50 Pence as I like to call him and they are both diabolical. I feel to bitch slap everyone on the show.

K-HART said...

lol i hear ya!

i wouldn't want to work for them either! you have to admit though these two would make your skin thicker than leather exactly what you need in their type of business!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails