Sunday 17 May 2009

Obsessed


I really hoped this was going to be a good film. However when I saw the trailer and read the plot I had my reservations. This is basically Fatal Attraction meets The Hand That Rocks the Cradle. It’s not anything original which was disappointing and the plot is poor. This is probably the first non singing role for Beyonce hmmmm… maybe she should just stick to singing?!?! I really don’t know what to say about her acting on this occasion. Idris Elba was okay although it’s been said he under acted in order not to over shadow Beyonce and Ali Larter played a pretty good psycho seductress.

This film is predictable and slightyly over exaggerated. I found some of the scenarios a little unrealistic and was left scratching my head in confusion. In particular a fight scene towards the end of the film where Beyonce head butts Ali Larter (side-eye). Do women head butt women?!?! I detect Sasha Fierce is trying to enter the building.

Surprise, surprise Beyonce and Matthew Knowles were two of the executive Producers for this flick, so they’ll be getting paid regardless, I give this movie 4/10. I wonder what Jay Z said when he watched this …good work baby!!!

5 comments:

Matilda Egere-Cooper said...

4 out of 10?!?!? WOW! I was gonna go see it in a couple of weeks, but I'm not sure now!!!!

Ondo Lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ondo Lady said...

LOL Yep this is the ghetto version of Fatal Attraction, pure and simple. I have seen some of it but was not impressed. Milly Tilly you can watch it online at the link below.

http://salloumi.com/svc?v=53984bc1e55ce4d1cc95

B-RAE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B-RAE said...

LMFAO!!!

"I found some of the scenarios a little unrealistic and was left scratching my head in confusion. In particular a fight scene towards the end of the film where Beyonce head butts Ali Larter (side-eye).Do women head butt women?!?! I detect Sasha Fierce is trying to enter the building. "

Brilliant Writing Dearest :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails