Monday 11 May 2009

Yet another divorce!



Is there something in the water? As yet another celebrity couple are heading for a divorce! I am not a fan of Katie Price and Peter Andre, yet I still feel sorry for them during this time. I can’t imagine what it must feel like to go through a divorce; it’s hard enough to split up from a boyfriend lol. Oh well they managed to stay married for nearly five years, then again should we commend people for staying together- marriage is supposed to be till death do us part, for richer for poorer………

I hold my hands up and admit that I have watched their reality TV programme and have seen the way that Mrs Andre speaks to her husband, it is not good! She berated him constantly, didn’t really support his career moves/ambitions, didn’t seem to show him much respect, constantly highlighted that she was the breadwinner of the family and belittled him on every occasion. I guess this could be down to editing from the production team or it could be her normal behaviour. Why would you treat your husband like that, especially in full view of the world to see?

In return Peter SEEMED very loving, affectionate and most importantly patient with his wife. Wow if this is what he had to put up with on a daily occurrence then I’m not surprised by the outcome. Good luck to the both of them!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

MsQuiche said...

I agree entirely. I used to cringe everytime she brought up the fact that she was the main breadwinner. What an awful thing to think/say on big big national TV. Pete came across as a real sweetie on the other hand, and as a result they seemed to be on two totally different wavelengths. Having said that, it's still kinda sad nonetheless.

Related Posts with Thumbnails