Wednesday 28 October 2009

Matalan Shoe Sale

It's that time of year when the sales are upon us and Matalan hasn't let me down. Here are a few shoes that have gone down in price. I gurantee there will be plenty more to come. I may just be able to get those pink and grey shoe boots after all.




Blue Platform Sandals £14  £7 (These shoes were priced at £70 in Aldo)


Black Snake Tassle Shoe Boot £18 £12 (Also available in pink and purple)

Bronze Lace Up Shoe Boot £8 £2 (Not my cup of tea but for £2 you can't complain)

Studded sandal £14 £7 (Also available in pink)

Snake Platform Shoe Boot £18 £4 ( I may just have to buy these)

4 comments:

MsQuiche said...

I'm.so.going.matalan.this.saturday.

Onye's Hair Utopia said...

oooooo, those blue sandals...would look nice on my feet lol

Unknown said...

Hmmm my nearest one is in some off-key industrial estate!

Don't do this to me! BTW it was good seeing you last nite xx

K-HART said...

@msquiche girl i was ready to take my farce self down there after work.

@iglobaby you know i snapped the blue ones right up, they are so comfy!

@vexinthecity my nearest matalan is clean across the river but i'm willing to trek down there as i wan them £4 snake skin shoe boots. we'll have to meet up again soon! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails