Tuesday 27 October 2009

I Love My Red Lipstick!

I finally got my red lipstick- whoo hoo! I had a play around with several different shades over the weekend and discovered Alarm (number 170) in the Rimmel range. Whilst I LOVE M.A.C make-up I didn't see the point in paying up to £11 for lipstick when I can get the same thing for half the price. This one cost me £3.49 a fraction of what M.A.C would have set me back.

I decided to be bold and opted for a more daring colour that popped not your everyday safe red. It is a shade I was almost afraid off but I took the plunge and can't wait to wear it, plus I think it will help enhance my short hair. Once you find the right shade of red you can't go wrong it's a timeless classic!

Just to think back in my school day I wished I was lighter (there goes those insecurities). I now embrace my dark skin tone and love playing with all the colours out there on the market. I just want my orange lippie next and I should be done.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails