Thursday 22 October 2009

Ireland Here I Come!


Top of the morning to yah! I'm off to Ireland for a few days so no blog updates until next week. It's my my friends 30th, so six of the ladies are setting off to Dublin for a weekend of fun and jokes. I can already tell that my hand luggage is over weight- sigh! I have at least 3 pair of shoes and way too many clothes. My case needs to get condensed before tomorrow morning as I don't want to be paying any excess charges.

I have no idea what the itinerary consists of and don't know what there is to see and do up North. Although I've been informed that it's a great place to visit, therefore it will probably be a weekend of spontaneity. I hear that Ireland has become very expensive so the few euros I've exchanged will have to stretch on this occasion. If it means I have to eat Greggs for breakfast, lunch and dinner so be it.

I'm looking forward to getting away for a few days...Ireland here I come!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails