Monday 19 October 2009

Should I buy a pair?

Ever since I saw Amber Rose rocking them I've convinced myself that I too want a pair of Dr Martens. I understand this an acquired taste and not everyone can pull them off. I'm still umming and arghing on whether to buy a pair. They'd be practical for the cold, wet wintery months and look cool at the same time. I think I'll try them on and take a pic and see how I feel. The problem is I don't want to pay £50+ for them but I want an authentic pair, plus I don't want a boring black colour. I’m loving the colours opposite they look bad, then again black patent would look sick! All you'd need is a pair of these, leggings/skinny jeans a vest top and a nice fitted jacket and you’re good to go.


These ladies make them look good, decision, decisions?



   

4 comments:

fashionbytes said...

go for it love! i'm defo feelin solange's gold pair, not to keen on the lego colours...black patent would be kinda cute!

Matilda Egere-Cooper said...

i've already decided to get a pair, not fussed on authenticity - just need to know where to get some!

Fab Black Woman said...

i want the black patents!

the twenty said...

Get'em. I got some black patent ones and they are fab plus,it's raining season so no wet feet and plenty of warmth. Only thing i would say is that they are quite heavy and need some getting used to...I tripped so many times...

Related Posts with Thumbnails