Friday 30 October 2009

Return Of The Mack

Chris Brown’s back like I knew he would be. I guess enough times passed since the you know what incident and Breezy has continuously apologised. I mean how many times can a person say sorry?!?!?

I was a little sceptical about how people would perceive his comeback, but after seeing his new video all was confirmed. Brown has nothing to worry about. I nearly forgot how good a dancer/singer he is! Some folk have speculated that Chris has to do all he can now before Hurricane Rihanna takes over the world however I don’t think so.

The one thing I’ve got from the whole Chris Brown /Rihanna saga is that regardless of what home boy did. No one can deny that he is a BAD performer! People can hate all they like but he is damn good at what he does. Usher is getting on a bit now and there’s no one else that can contend apart form C Breezy. It made me realise that we need to be at the top of our game and not get too comfortable. Try to perfect your craft at every opportunity and make sure you’re the best at what ever god given talents you have been given. I guess that’s the problem, most of us don’t strive for perfection and just settle with enough to get by. If Chris Brown followed the just get by approach home boy would not be where he is now. think this has to be my video of the month, very strong comeback single!

2 comments:

Matilda Egere-Cooper said...

Hmmmm...aight, I know we love the vid and such, but just because he's got a strong lead single and vid doesn't necessarily mean he's 'back', no what I mean? That's what's known as the Hype.

But God bless him nonetheless; he's talented, no doubt.

Ondo Lady said...

I am sorry but I just can't take the boy, everytime I hear his music I feel weird just like I do whenever I hear a song by Naughty by Nature.

Related Posts with Thumbnails