Wednesday 30 December 2009

My latest M.A.C buy...

I am overly happy with my latest M.A.C purchase at the moment. I’ve wanted a new blusher since the 80’s as I’ve been using my raizin powder blush since 2002. Really 2002, thank Jesus I haven’t had a break out. If I had my way my entire make up collection would be courtesy of M.A.C, but I simply can’t afford it. So I asked my friend for a M.A.C voucher as a Christmas present and trotted down to my local branch on High St Kensington. After much deliberating I opted for a crème blush (wouldn't recommend for oily skin) instead of the powder form and brought the shade laid back. I’ve been wearing it every day ever since and have found that I only need to apply a little on my brush and the coverage is great, plus it lasts all day. Yes I have rosy cheeks like rusty the clown all day long.

I’ve decided I’m going to make more of an effort with my appearance if it means applying the odd bit of mascara, lippie or just making sure my hairs did for 2010.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Raizin, it's one of my faves! Even if you have oily skin, you can use a cream blush under a powder blush for more pigment. Enjoy your new blush. I don't have Laid Back. *shock horror*

Related Posts with Thumbnails