Sunday 27 December 2009

Week 11 Of My Journey Getting To New York.

I didn’t do any research last week, I' was too busy rushing around trying to get the last few bits and bobs for Christmas. The relaxing period has come to an end, as of next Sunday I’ll only have 6 months to go. Just reading over that last sentence confirms that it's now time to get serious. 2010 is going to fly by and I'm hoping to get my accommodation locked down by the end of January. From here on out it’s all systems go and I need to step it up a gear. I seem to work better under pressure, to know that time is ticking away will give me the incentive that I need. I also need to get serious with my savings. I need to think of the long term goal and STOP impulse buying. Every spare penny needs to go to my New York funds.

Everybody has been so supportive thus far. I’ve received constant words of encouragement and I can’t wait to share my journey with you all whilst I’m out there.

***UPDATE I got my head shots done thanks too Waltzing Matilda so I can now pursue this acting/extra work in 2010.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails