Friday 1 January 2010

Friday Throwback


Who remembers this jam way back in 1999? I can't recall if I brought it as a single or just recorded it off the radio? Yeah cheap but that's what we did back in the day. I wouldn’t consider myself a NKOTB fan but after watching this video I think Jordan Knight and Donnie Wahlberg were my favourites. I can so see Justin Timberlake performing this song. He can touch those falsetto notes like Jordan, likes to dance and is eye candy.

I didn't know this video was nominated for best dance video at the 1999 MTV Awards. Unfortunately our Jordan lost out to Ricky Martin that year. Enjoy the video and Happy January 1st!

1 comment:

Matilda Egere-Cooper said...

Jordan and Donnie were the most popular - Jordan could SAAAAAANG! And he was a fave, but I also lit a torch for Joey! Such a sweetpea. His rendition of Please Don't Go Girl has GOT to be one of my favourite songs of all time!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails