Sunday 3 January 2010

Week 12 Of My Journey Getting To New York.

It’s the first weekend in January and I’m all raring to go. Last week I put some more money into my New York fund (a substantial amount for once). Now is the time to get very serious and more disciplined with my money. I now have about 30 weeks until I depart and I know time is going to fly by. I need to save at least £350 a month.…hmm. Knowing that I only have a mater of weeks will give me the push that I need to find a new job.


By the end of this month I hope to have found my accommodation and put a deposit down. I also need to start hollering at media companies on a regular basis. Procrastination CANNOT be an option over the next few months. As this trip has to be better than last time although I had the time of my life. This year I’m going with a plan and by the grace of God I’ll succeed.

I can’t believe I’m going to back in New York within a matter of months it won’t sink in until I’m on the plane and we touch down at JFK airport.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails