Sunday 24 January 2010

Best Dressead At The S.A.G Awards



Kate Hudson in a backless, white, Emilio Pucci floor length dress.

I LOVE this dress, the length, the colour and the cut 10/10. I wish I could wear a back less dress, but it's just not an option. They look so sexy without baring too much flesh- very classy!!!



Diane Kruger wearing a custom Jason Wu creation.

I like the mustard colour of the dress and the statement red lipstick. One shouldered dresses are still big this season so Diane is bang on trend with this creation. Simple jewellery and mini clutch completes this look.



Lea Michelle in a green Catherine Malandrino dress.

This dress is divine and the cut is so flattering on Lea. Mariah take note this is how you wear a low cut dress without exposing too much cleavage. Simple tiffany jewellery keeps this looks simple, not even a clutch bag can be seen.



Drew Barrymore in in a navy blue, Monique Lhuillier strapless.

Drew Barrymore strikes again! I love a colour and this royal blue dress really stands out against the red carpet. Drew Barrymore is blossoming nicely! However I don't like the dramatic, asymmetrically hemmed tier. Hair and make-up again looks flawless.



Jennifer Carpenter in a sleeved white mini dress.

Jennifer opted for a short dress and manages to carry it off. I still want a long sleeved mini dress. I like the raised structured shoulders and folded over pleat design on the front. I don't normally like white and black but this style is a breath of fresh air amongst the typical ball gown styles.



Gabourey Sidibe in a cobalt blue sleeved dress.

I prefer this look on Gabourey to last weeks Golden Globes dress. I love cobalt blue that alone gets a point. This dress is more flattering and the sleeves give the illusion that she has a shawl on. Her hair and make-up looks nice and she looks more confident this week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails