Thursday 21 January 2010

Shoe Trends For Spring/Summer 2010



Fringed Gladiator Sandals £3 (Warehouse Outlet)


Office Harajuku Girl Tan Leather £55  £20 (Office)

Gladiators are still going strong it seems. I've gone through at least 2 pairs and the heel is slanting on my current ones. If I had a spare bit of cash I'd invest in another pair as gladiators are fab. You either love them or hate them! They're so versatile and can be teamed with anything from leggings with a nice floaty top, skirts and crop tops, dresses, skinny jeans you name it. Roll on Spring/Summer...



Lola Wooden Sling Sandal Clogs £65 (Topshop)

This is one trend I don't think I won't be jumping on in a hurry. Clogs are apparently making a comeback and I don't know why? I guess you could make them look hot with a nice mini dress or something. No doubt the likes of Fearne Cotton will be strutting around with these and they'll become a phenomenon.



Fresh Air Black Suede £55 335 (Office)

The ever faithful brogue need I say more! I've got rid of ballet pumps as they do absolutely nothing for me, so brogues are my new alternative choice of smart flat footwear.


Cippy £55 (Faith)

The kitten is back for 2010! I'm still a sky scraper platform girl but they're not exactly practical for everyday wear. Some may say the above image is too high to be a kitten heel but I like the shoes. I guess we are finally returning back to practicality.....but I still don’t like them. Some women would argue that kitten heels are no more comfortable than a 2-3 inch heel and don't lok very sexy. At least your legs look more flattering with a good few inches on your shoe. Plus I always associate kitten heels with an older woman, sorrry but I do.

Which of these shoes will you be wearing this summer?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails