Tuesday 19 January 2010

Book Worm

I'm feeling all inspired after speaking to a colleague at work who read a whopping 85 books last year. Who does that?!?!? I must confess one of my goals for 2010 is to read a lot more. I don’t know if I get distracted easily or that the books I’m reading aren’t gripping enough, but I don’t seem to read much anymore.

I’m currently reading ‘To Kill A Mockingbird’ and have been for the last few months (not a god sign). Whilst it’s getting juicy I’m struggling to finish it and the book isn’t even that thick. I’m now halfway through and am determined to have completed it by the end of the month. My book shelves are beginning to resemble a library at home and I need complete the books I have before buying anymore. Next book I’m going to try and get into for the second time is Homicide by David Simon.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails