Sunday 31 January 2010

Week 16 Of My Journey Getting To New York.

This week has been really quiet due to the fact that I haven't used my time wisely- sigh! It really urks me when I waste time, as you can never get it back. Yet I continue to do it again and again, maybe I'm being too hard on myself and setting my expectations too high? Or it could be that I'm comparing myself to what others are doing? There's nothing wrong with a little healthy competition right?!?!?

It's the end of January and I now only have 6 months until I jet off too the states. That reminds I need to get my passport renewed as it expires this month. Time is beginning too fly as I knew it would, kinda scary really. I'm not quite excited, more apprehensive at this stage.

The most I did this week is pay off the remainder of my deposit for the apartment I'm staying at. The main focus over the next few months is to lock down at least 2 work placements. This week I have to sit down and think about what companies I'm going to approach, and what services I can offer. As I would like to have at least one placement confirmed before I get out there.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails